Notice of the ATU Students’ Union Donegal Elections 2024/2025
Elections for ATU Students’ Union Donegal Student Officers will take place from Wednesday 13th March at 9.00am until Thursday 14th March 2024 at 4.00pm. Nominations are now invited from eligible students who wish to be candidates for election for the following positions:
Full-time Sabbatical Officers
- Students’ Union President (35 hours per week)
- Deputy President – Welfare & Equality Officer (35 hours per week)
- Deputy President – Education & Communications Officer (35 hours per week)
Part-time Non-Sabbatical Officer
- Clubs & Societies Officer (non-paid position)
Nominations NOW open.
- If you wish to seek nomination for a position, please email: email@example.com for further information.
- Closing date for receipt of completed nomination forms is 12 noon on Friday 23rd February 2024.
- Strictly no canvassing permitted prior to the officially stated campaign start date
An election will be held where the number of candidates exceeds the number of seats available for any of the positions. Where there is only one candidate for any of the positions a plebiscite (yes/no vote) will take place.
Polling will take place online from Wednesday 13th March at 9.00am until Thursday 14th March at 4.00pm.