Notice of the ATU Students’ Union Donegal Elections 2023/2024
Elections for ATU Students’ Union Donegal Officers will take place from Monday 27th March at 9.00am until Tuesday 28th March 2023 at 9.00pm. Nominations are now invited from eligible students who wish to be candidates for election for the following positions:
Full-time Sabbatical Officers
- Students’ Union President (35 hours per week)
- Deputy President – Welfare & Equality Officer (35 hours per week)
- Deputy President – Education & Communications Officer (35 hours per week)
Part-time Non-Sabbatical Officer
- Clubs & Societies Officer (up to 18 hours per week)
Nominations NOW open.
- If you wish to seek nomination for a position, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.
- Closing date for receipt of completed nomination forms is Wednesday 8th March 2023.
- Strictly no canvassing permitted prior to close of nominations
An election will be held where the number of candidates exceeds the number of seats available for any of the positions. Where there is only one candidate for any of the positions a plebiscite (yes/no vote) will take place.
Polling will take place online from Monday 27th March at 9.00am until Tuesday 28th March at 9.00pm.